8.13.2009

2 Questions for Mike Lynch

Interviewing Mike Lynch, author of When the Sky Fell, a science fiction novel co-authored with Brandon Barr, both of whom I interviewed at ResAliens Zine. But I didn't ask them these questions.

1. What are you reading?

I just started reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. I've talked with a number of people about this book, including Brandon, and they all say it is a must read.

2. What are you writing?

Brandon and I are currently writing a sequel to our novel When the Sky Fell.

RA: Now that was short and sweet. Thanks Mike! When I asked him what he's known for online, he replied: "I am known for offering a quick joke or humorous comment when I reply to someone's e-mail. You gotta a problem with that?" I don't! But for more on his upcoming projects, visit Mike Lynch Books.

No comments: