8.04.2009

2 Questions for Selena Thomason

Interviewing Selena Thomason, a freelance writer with more than thirty published stories, most of which are available through her website, Selena's Place. She is also the Managing Editor of MindFlights, a magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction.

1. What are you reading?

I am currently reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and re-reading The Craft of Writing Science Fiction That Sells by Ben Bova.

2. What are you writing?

I am not writing much of anything right now except for writing practices. I am in search of my next story but haven't found it yet. I do have a story coming out soon in The Lorelei Signal, so I'm excited about that.

RA: Congratulations on your upcoming story and thanks for answering our questions. Best wishes in all your projects. Selena can also be found on Facebook and Shoutlife.

No comments: