8.27.2009

2 Questions for Frank Creed

Interviewing Frank Creed, an "End Times Sci-Fi and Cyberpunk" author, novelist, speaker, and workshop presenter. Frank helped found The Lost Genre Guild and publishes "The Underground," an ezine covering the latest in Christian spec fic. His amazing testimony is at FrankCreed.com.

1. What are you reading?

I'm reading The Blue Enchantress, by my favorite living novelist M. L. Tyndall, and Jill Elizabeth Nelson's Witness to Murder.

2. What are you writing?

While a Calamity Kid short story titled "Whiskey in the Jar" languishes, I'm outlining Book Three of the Underground, working with clients at The Finishers.biz (my professional manuscript service) - AND moving from Indiana to Vancouver, Canada. Moving makes writing hard. I thank God for my laptop!

RA Note - Frank also shares: War of Attrition: Book Two of the Underground, sequel to the award-winning Amazon-best-selling Flashpoint has been pushed back to December 2009 ARGH! But "Join the Underground: The Role Playing Game" is available at online booksellers. I was a consultant to RPG designer Mike Roop for this project that's engineered on a highly-available six-sided dice system. Best of both worlds: an exciting cyberpunk sci-fi game without shopping for fancy dice!

No comments: